The slimming teas are the best method to lose weight without effort. Tea is naturally obtained from the plants. The tea has certain ingredients like caffeine and catechine polyphenol that helps to lose weight effectively. The tea has the fat burning capability that is responsible to cut down the excessive fat from the body. It helps to maintain the overall health of the individual consuming tea on the regular basis.
Tea is used as a beverage in many of the Asian countries like China, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Japan and others. It is recommended that the medicinal properties of the slimming tea aids for the overall improvement of health. The teas in 14 day detox the body of the harmful oxidants in the body. It also eliminates the disease causing germs and reboosts the metabolic rate.
Types of Slimming tea
There are different types of slimming tea like:
- Japanese Green tea
- Oolong tea
- Lemon tea
- Black tea
- Herbal tea
- Sencha tea
- Wuyi cliff tea
There are many teas in addition to the above mentioned tea. Each region has its own flavor and method of preparation of tea.
Benefits of Slimming tea
The slimming tea provides lots of benefits in addition to the weight loss. The benefits of slimming tea are listed below:
- It helps to lose weight.
- The metabolic rate is also improved by the consumption of herbal tea.
- Tea has the anti aging oxidants that help to reduce the signs of aging.
- People who consume tea regularly are more resistive to the developed cancer.
- Caffeine in tea helps to stimulate the brain. It enables to improve vigilance, memory and reaction time.
- Catechins and polyphenol helps to improve the overall oral health. It reduces the foul smell from the mouth and kills the bacteria causing tooth decay.
- Slimming tea also helps to lower the blood pressure and promotes heart maintenance.
- It has anti inflammatory properties that help to give strength to the bones and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- In many cases, slimming tea also reduces the amount of insulin released by improving the blood glucose level.
- It helps to improve the metabolic rate of the body. It also improves the immunity of the person.
Side effects of the Slimming Tea
There are certain side effects of the slimming tea that are noticed on overconsumption for prolonged period. Some of the side effects are as follows:
- Stomach pain
- Severe constipation
Extreme overconsumption can also leads to death also.